Our church diary is available in our On-line Church Diary.
However, you can also add our church diary to your own on-line diary on your PC or Smart Phone. Adding the diary is relatively simple.
If you are using a diary on your PC or SmartPhone you should be able to find an option to add an ‘iCal’ calendar. Within that option you will be asked for a web address for the calendar.
Just enter the following address:
For example, if you use Google Calendar, then within a web-browser on the page displaying your Google Calendar, do the following:
- In the left column, click on the Add link in the Other Calendars section.
- From the menu select Add by URL.
- Enter the feed URL (given above) in the dialog box then click Add Calendar.
On an Apple Mac the following will add the calendar:
- Open the Calendar program (in Applications)
- From the File menu select New Calendar Subscription
- Type or paste the calendar address above into Calendar URL field then click Subscribe
On a PC using Outlook you can do the following:
- From Tools menu select Account Settings
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab
- Click the New button
- Type or paste the calendar address above then click Add
- In the Subscription Options dialog box, you can optionally rename the calendar. Make sure the box is checked in the Update Limit section.
If you need help with this, just email the webmaster for this site (see link at the foot of this page) and we will try to get in contact with you as soon as possible.