We are privileged to have a wide range of ages in the church, including young families. We value children of all ages in the fellowship, and seek to support parents in many ways. These include:
- Help with meals in the early weeks after delivery, where needed
- Pastoral Care by a retired Midwife
- Creche available during the Sunday morning service
- Mums and Toddlers midweek group
- Ladies Bible Study for Mums who cannot get out to the midweek evening bible studies.
We are sure that you will feel welcome when you come with your baby or toddler.