But actually it’s a brilliant resource that is helpful to you!
ChurchApp is available to you on your smartphone, iPad, tablet, laptop or PC. You can access it through an App or any internet browser. It securely holds the details of everyone involved in SBC so that you can contact one another, find out who is in your home group, communicate together, keep us up to date with your family details, see the church calendar, sign up for events, see your rota details, and even swap around rota allocations.
You can access ChurchApp from any web browser by going to https://sbc.churchapp.co.uk/my, or you can download the app for Android or iOS:
To log onto ChurchApp for SBC you will first be sent a personalised email with a unique registration link. If you haven’t received one yet, contact Angela Huxtable to get a link sent to you.
In the email invitation to ChurchApp you will see some of the details that we currently hold for you so that you know this email is really from SBC and is not a scam.
When you click on the link, you’ll be asked to set a password which you will then use for future logins.
If you are married, both you and your spouse will receive separate emails and will need to sign up individually (you will need different email addresses).
Update your details
Once you have logged in, you will be able to manage your contact details, making updates where necessary.
If any of these details are incorrect, please log in and update them as necessary.
What you can do with ChurchApp
ChurchApp allows you to do so much:
- You can to see the HomeGroup you are part of and the details that other members of the group have shared with you.
- Give your availability for rotas and see your upcoming rota sessions – even swap rota times!
- Book in to upcoming events that require sign-up
- Manage regular and one off giving
- If you are a parent you will able to add, edit and update information about your children.
- There are also convenient links to listen to our podcast and check the SBC website and Facebook pages.
And there is more … Have a look at the User Guide to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ll add answers to your questions here, as they come up!